Default games and activities - 5-11 years old

Looking to see if anyone has any games/activity ideas for ages 5-11. I run a school age program and I have about 1.5 hrs in the AM with the kids and roughly 1.5-2hrs in the afternoon.

Looking to rid chemicals from your home and start living a healthier lifestyle? Message me and I'll show you how![/B]

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I have a 5 and 9 year old. A few of the activities they enjoy together (besides video games or playing outdoors):
    anything involving forts -- big cardboard boxes, Crazy Forts, or if you have chairs and blankets, that'd work.
    Anything that has a 'keep up' component, like balloons or balls, or stuff like 'you have to let it bounce twice, before you catch it' (then switch it ,taking turns making rules)

Cuponk
    Board games that they can play without me without fights: Monopoly Jr, Connect Four, Guess Who, Memory
    or with some supervision: Uno, Uno Moo, Monopoly, Smashed Potatoes, Checkers (I have to settle some disputes)

They like hide and seek, any form of tag and wow are there a lot of forms -- maybe do it in pairs or teams, so that it isn't always big kid tagging little kid?
    They like painting stuff,
    drawing and colouring.
    Setting up dominoes to knock down.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

Someone brought Crazy Forts (I think it may have actually been EZ Forts) in to one of our homeschool group gatherings, multiple aged kids really enjoyed themselves.

There are a number of simple science experiments you could probably do. Maybe one day a week could be science experimnet day?

A friend of mine has the game Funglish and said it was great for multiple ages.
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.~Michael Pollan, author of In Defense of Food
    If we want to move towards a low-polluting, sustainable society, we need to get consumers to think about their purchases-David Suzuki
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi

thanks for the help!

Looking to rid chemicals from your home and start living a healthier lifestyle? Message me and I'll show you how![/B]