Default Oh What a day!!!!

Man oh man....What a LONG day its been. My DD is sick, shes had a fever, runny nose, tugging her ears (tonight), cough.....etc. She has been wanting Mommy all day and if I put her down she would freak out. This would be ok for me to handle normally, however I also have a 3 month old that needs to nurse. So my poor little guy was great friends with his swing today and my shirt is covered in snot and tears...LOL

At about lunch time I called my DH and asked him if he could PLEASE come home because I needed some help. He was fantastic about it and left to come home and help. He works in St Thomas, he left and pulled on to Highbury and our stupid truck messed up and wouldn't go anywhere. All it would do while in drive was rev. This would be something that would be understandable if our vehicle wasn't BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!! We just bought our 2008 MAZDA truck in October....Long story short, He ended up having to call a tow truck and get towed from St Thomas to Mazda, they said that it would take about an hour to figure out what was wrong. They came back and said that we needed a new transmission (our truck only had 10 000 kms.) So from there my DH had to take our car seats out and head to get a rental....He got home at 5!!!! AHHHHH

So much for help today...

I could really use a White Chocolate Moca from Starbucks.......lol

Catherine
    Catherine
    Mama of 2 wonderful Children,
    July 2006 & January 2008

CodysMummy

Aww hunn I am so sorry to hear you had such a bad day .... I hope brooke gets better soon ..... good luck with everything !!!

Sorry about your bad day ... hope things are better now that he's home! ((((hugs))))

Expert Forum User

Holy cow, what a day is right! Hope your LO starts feeling better and your truck gets fixed asap!!!
    Mum to Alyssa (born April 30, 2005)

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Aww that does sound like a long day. Hope you got your mocha fix.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! Mommy2Cuties's Avatar

Are you still able to come out tonight? Sounds like you dont need a mocha fix, you need a BELLINI and shake your booty fix
    I stole Turtle's Lollipop! xoxo

Nicole, mama to Miss A (April 2005), Miss K (Sept 2007), Angel Baby (August 2008), and Baby A (June 2009)