Expert Forum User

Default DIY Christmas photo cards...

We always send out photo cards for Christmas, but usually just have photos done at Superstore, then order the cards. This year, we just had photos done with a terrific photographer (Maigan Cowen Photography | London Ontario Wedding & Portrait Photographer) and I really want to use one or two of the photos from that session for our cards this year. Problem is...I don't know where to begin. I know that there are a zillion places that have photo card templates where I can just drop in my photo and order however many I need, but I haven't found a template I really like yet. I either want a 4x8 vertical card with the pic on top and space for a Christmas 'wish' below, or a 5x7 postcard (or folded card, if I had to) with our pic and a simple Christmas word (joy, peace, believe) on the front and a small message on the back from our family...and I want that all in plums, greys and black.

Help?!

Expert Forum User

Did you check out Welcome to Costco Wholesale
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE-WE WON! -BIG LM'S HUGS!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me, I know that I can not spell
    ----------------------------------------------------

Treasure your loved ones, in a blink of an eye they can be gone and there is no second chance to show them how much you loved them.

Expert Forum User

There are so many digital artists on Etsy who have ready made templates. If you don't like the template exactly you can contact the artist for something custom. Once you have your completed image you just upload it to your favorite photo developement site and order your prints.

Etsy!! Almost all the cards that are available can be fully customized (change font/colours to your liking) I buy a template off etsy every year. I've used templates by this seller a few times and loved them...
    Professional templates for photographers by birdesign on Etsy

Expert Forum User

We love Costco here, and they include the envelopes.

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

Expert Forum User

I used picaboo last year and they were wonderful. Another option is cherryblossomgreetings.com - we've used her before too - totally customized. She will send you the digital file and you have them printed wherever.

Expert Forum User

Vistaprint or My Publisher may have what you want. Both always have good sales on.
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by ZooMama View Post
    I used picaboo last year and they were wonderful. Another option is cherryblossomgreetings.com - we've used her before too - totally customized. She will send you the digital file and you have them printed wherever.
    OOOHHH I like her stuff!
    I was browsing on Vistaprint this weekend, but i couldn't find anything that fit what I wanted, I really like her style!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by lc01045 View Post
    OOOHHH I like her stuff!
    I was browsing on Vistaprint this weekend, but i couldn't find anything that fit what I wanted, I really like her style!
    She is very good to work with! You can customize any of her designs or she can also create something totally different for you. We used her for dd's birth announcements, first birthday card/invitation, and for many cards for other occasions. I have always been dry happy!