Expert Forum User

Default I really wish....

My ex would not introduce our children to EVERY girlfriend he gets. This is number 8 in 5.5 years. They have only been together for 2 weeks!!!!

I have only introduced the kids to ONE guy, and I married him!!!! They didn't meet my now DH till we were together for 7 months!!!

I'm just frustrated with his actions.

I understand your frustration - my ex went against our agreement when we first split up due to his affair and introduced our children to his gf less than a month after their whole world came crashing down. I don't agree with bringing someon in too quickly especially if it has been multiple people.

Expert Forum User

I know how you feel. My ex is on finace/new mommy #3

Expert Forum User

I totally feel you, my ex introduced my kids to his f*** buddy last month, he won't even admit he's dating her!!! We haven't been apart that long and he's already going back on what we agreed upon!! I wish I could make it a stipulation in the custody agreement that he can't introduce them until at least 6 months consecutively!

Expert Forum User

I just don't want my kids to see unstable relationships, and thinking its ok to jump from one person to the next.

Expert Forum User

It is so sad that we can't make some people open their eyes and consider how their actions may impact the kids. My ex cannot be alone for any length of time which I could not care less about but the fact that he does not hesitate to have the new gf meet our kids and tells them to keep her a secret... That is something I have an issue with. He was living with a secret girlfriend before and I know history is about to repeat itself in the near future. In my opinion... If a new partner is serious with the reasonable expectation to last ... No problem introducing that person to the kids... And if the relationship is serious enough to involve then it is Los serious enough to bring out of the closet. Do not put the children in the awkward position of being in the middle.