Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default 12 Days of Christmas 2012

LondonMoms and Mama's Got Swag are so excited to announce that we are once again doing the 12 Days of Christmas!

Beginning this SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25, we will be posting reviews on the homepage every day! Each review will be featuring a product or service to get you ready for the Holiday season - gifts for your kids, your friends, and of course yourself!

Every review will come with an amazing giveaway!

Just like in past years, at the end of the 12 Days, we will have a contest for an incredible GRAND PRIZE which will feature products from previous reviews and new places. This year, there's even something extra special in there for you... what is it they say about a girls best friend? Entering any or all of the 12 Days contests will allow you to enter this contest!

This year is extra special because we don't just have 12 reviews for you! You will have to check in on the homepage regularly because there will be BONUS days with not one, but TWO reviews and giveaways!

We will be using Rafflecopter to enter the contests and select the winners. Please take a moment to review the Rafflecopter FAQ: http://forum.londonmoms.ca/117202-ma...fflecopter-faq

Keep tabs on this thread for information on what reviews are posted and what is in the Grand Prize!

The holidays just got a little bit more exciting around here!
    Last edited by AuntPetunia; 11-24-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Expert Forum User

yay!
    I'm

[/B]

Yay!! So exciting!!!

Looking forward to this

Handmade Headbands, Hats, Tutus and Accessories
    Check out Pretty Bambino Headbands, Hats and Accessories on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/PrettyBambinoHeadbands

Proud Mommy to Ethan and Ila

On the first day of Christmas, my LondonMoms gave to me... LIA SOPHIA!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win any one piece up to a $50 value LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: LIA SOPHIA

Remember, this is the first of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!
    Last edited by AuntPetunia; 11-27-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Make sure you guys are following the instructions for entries! Read over the Rafflecopter FAQ thread and read the entry methods carefully. I am going to be strict picking the winners!

You must me a registered member of LondonMoms.ca BEFORE entry (both are time stamped).
    You must click SHARE on the FB status so I can see that you have shared it.
    You have to tell me something when you comment on the thread or homepage review.
    You must tell me your twitter handle or Facebook name so I can see that you Like/Follow.

Winners with invalid winning entries will be redrawn.

On the second day of Christmas, LondonMoms gave to me... Epicure Selections with Dawn!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a Party Time Collection - a mini baker and BLT dip mix! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: EPICURE SELECTIONS WITH DAWN

Remember, this is the second of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!

On the third day of Christmas, LondonMoms gave to me... Batty's Bath!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a large peach lip butter! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: BATTY’S BATH

Remember, this is the third of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!

On the third day of Christmas, LondonMoms decided that one was not enough and gave to me... The Secret Mountain!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a copy of the W is for Wapiti book and CD! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: THE SECRET MOUNTAIN

Remember, this is the third of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!

On the fourth day of Christmas, LondonMoms gave to me... ENJO!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a $40 gift certificate for ENJO! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: ENJO

Remember, this is the fourth of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntPetunia View Post
    On the first day of Christmas, my LondonMoms gave to me... LIA SOPHIA!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win any one piece up to a $50 value LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: LIA SOPHIA

Remember, this is the first of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!
    Congratulations StarinLondon!!

On the fifth day of Christmas, LondonMoms gave to me... MUSEUM LONDON!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win one of two passes to the Early Explorations Art Camp! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: MUSEUM LONDON

Remember, this is the fifth of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!
    Last edited by AuntPetunia; 11-29-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntPetunia View Post
    On the second day of Christmas, LondonMoms gave to me... Epicure Selections with Dawn!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a Party Time Collection - a mini baker and BLT dip mix! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: EPICURE SELECTIONS WITH DAWN

Remember, this is the second of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!
    Congratulations MNegas!! You are the winner of the Epicure Party Time Collection!

On the fifth day of Christmas, LondonMoms ALSO gave to me... GIFT OF ART!

Have a look on the homepage for your chance to win a black raspberry vanilla Bean'Stock prize from Gift of Art! LondonMoms.ca Blog Archive 12 Days of Christmas: GIFT OF ART

Remember, this is the fifth of 12 Days of reviews. Be sure to check in daily for more reviews, giveaways and hints about the Grand Prize!

This contest closes at midnight on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2012 at MIDNIGHT. Good luck!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast