Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Mama's Got Swag: Rafflecopter FAQ

Most of you have probably noticed by now that we have changed our contest entry method to a Rafflecopter widget. This was done for simplicity, objectivity, and ease. It allows multiple methods of entry to increase your chances of winning and does not clog my email inbox

With Rafflecopter, you are able to enter in multiple ways depending on what types of social media you use (or avoid!): Facebook, Twitter, forum posting, etc.

While it is fairly simple to use and easy to enter, I wanted to clarify a few things:

As always, our contests are open only to registered users of LondonMoms.ca who live in London and surrounding area. Contest entries that are from non-members or out of this catchment area will be ineligible to win.

A lot of the entries are a click on the rafflecopter widget, but there is something extra that needs to be done - liking a page, posting a comment, tweeting, etc. BE SURE TO DO THIS. If you already like/follow one of the options, then simply include your name/username and you are done. If you don't yet, you will need to do that for it to be a valid entry. Likewise, JUST posting on the blog or in the forum, liking or tweeting will not be a valid entry as it will not be added to the Rafflecopter count unless you click on the widget that you have entered that way.

When a winner is selected, it tells me who the winner is and what entry qualified them for winning. If I cannot find your tweets through the hashtags, see that you 'like' a Facebook page, or find your comment on the blog/homepage or thread, then I simply select a new winner.

There will almost always be an opportunity to enter the contests daily through tweeting or posting about the review. Do this daily for the best chance at winning.

Through Rafflecopter I can see all of the entries and who entered in what way. This information will not be used by LondonMoms for anything, ever, other than to notify you that you have won a prize. In situations where the prize comes directly from the company being reviewed, only necessary information will be passed to the company from us (usually your name and email address).

If there is something that is still unclear, please ask!
    Last edited by AuntPetunia; 11-06-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Bump!