Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default minkee diaper! :D

here it is! My new minkee cloth dipe!

Its soooo soft. I can't wait to put it on Nathan & see what he thinks. When I rubbed the material on his cheek this morning, he loved it!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Awesome! It looks like a cloud! LOL! Hope it works well!

Cool! I've heard some good stories about little ones liking the feel... hope he likes it

girlsmum

Talking

OH my gosh!!................is that why I heard from Don that you were trying to noodge me on msn, to show me your new dipe? Good grief you don't waste any time,lol......................it looks really nice! Now don't forget to make a teeny dipey for Matthew's doll. Now that I'd love to see a pic of as well!!

I love the diaper looks great. I thought about trying to make diapers next, I just purchased material so we'll see. I don't have touch tape or snaps tho. great job on them.

Expert Forum User

Thats looks way to comfy to pee in Very nice!!

So, got Mr Nathan all snazzied up in his minkee.... the first thing he does? Farts all over it, and then poops! Lol He was wearing it less than 5 minutes! LOL little bugger

Quote Originally Posted by totallyawake View Post
    Thats looks way to comfy to pee in Very nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    So, got Mr Nathan all snazzied up in his minkee.... the first thing he does? Farts all over it, and then poops! Lol He was wearing it less than 5 minutes! LOL little bugger
    That is WAY too funny! I read totallyawake's comment and was going to reply saying it might be too comfy to pee in, but perfect to poop the first time you put it on It ALWAYS happens... how do they know?

I got a diaper once from a WAHM at a discount because it was a new style and in return for the discount she wanted a picture of it on your baby. It took me four goes to get a picture. First time I hadn't washed the insert enough times and she peed out immediately. Next two times she pooped immediately, fourth time we got a picture and then she pooped!

Quote Originally Posted by lhastie View Post
    That is WAY too funny! I read totallyawake's comment and was going to reply saying it might be too comfy to pee in, but perfect to poop the first time you put it on It ALWAYS happens... how do they know?

I got a diaper once from a WAHM at a discount because it was a new style and in return for the discount she wanted a picture of it on your baby. It took me four goes to get a picture. First time I hadn't washed the insert enough times and she peed out immediately. Next two times she pooped immediately, fourth time we got a picture and then she pooped!
    Kids! LOL

I also made a tiny itty bitty ohhh soooo adorable minkee newborn size diaper too today! It's soooo small!

And BTW: Thanks for the comments ladies

girlsmum

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post

OH yeah, ya gotta love kids, I think??LOL................I felted my wool soaker and put it on Colleen and she just held off long enough for me to get 2 pics of her to post on the cloth diapering group on facebook, and then she filled her dipe and it leaked through onto her soaker. I do NOT know where these girls on mine get soooo much poop from, the equation is so wrong for what they put into their bodies to get so much out but I hear your sadness there. Do they sense that you work so hard on these things that it's a special task to put their mark on it????

Pat, that is way too funny, frustrating I know, but funny! Trust her to do it on the wool too!

I don't know what it is, but it is sooo true about them pooping in new diapers. I've seen huge threads about it on Diaperswappers. I always laughed it off as more of the fact that you don't want them to poop in it so it seems like they do it more often, but it really is true. I've only had a couple of diapers that were bought new, most were bought used, and if they were a truly new diaper, you have to poop, second hand diapers it isn't mandatory apparently!

girlsmum

Well here's one of the pics I had taken, Colleen is wearing it and she's leaning back on the table preparing to fill her dipe. It didn't shrink too much it turned out looking so tidy. Today I start my purple one, and I have a ball of pink yarn that I can use to frill the soakers and maybe do up some little shirts to match the soakers.