Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Cell phones-what do you own?

Talk to me about cell phones. I'm considering getting a new one, as the keys on mine are really sticking these days & words turn into run on sentences, it stores only up to 50 messages, which ok granted, I could delete more frequently than I do but it's a real pita just how often I do need to delete them. Would like something with more storage for messages than this. I am not a big touch pad fan & prefer a qwerty keyboard style. Looking for another pay as you go as well. Currently with Telus, as it's the lowest I could find on a month to month basis. I text more often than I call.
    What phone do you have? Why do you like it or not?
    Thanks for any feedback you can provide me with.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

iPhone Love it!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

my suggestion wont help but ill say it anyways

I LOVE my iphone 4s esp for the camera I have taken the best pictures ever with it.

I liked my black berry for the qwerty key board but the battery started dying in less than a day after a year or so

iPhone

**I never believed in love at first sight ~ until I met my daughter Ava**

Assistant and product consultant to Jamie of Batty's Bath - PM me for more details, or go to:
    www.battysbath.ca
    jena@battysbath.com

Expert Forum User

iphone. I have tried blackberry and don't care for it. You get used to the touch screen keyboard.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

LOVE my iphone. Love it.
    Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.

~ Breastfed for 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days ~

Quote Originally Posted by sittingpretty View Post
    my suggestion wont help but ill say it anyways

I LOVE my iphone 4s esp for the camera I have taken the best pictures ever with it.

I liked my black berry for the qwerty key board but the battery started dying in less than a day after a year or so
    Dh has a blackberry through work (uses it for personal use as well) & he says the same thing about it. He hates the thing! He is always having to re-charge it! Real pita!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooMama View Post
    iphone. I have tried blackberry and don't care for it. You get used to the touch screen keyboard.
    Do you? I just hate how messy/dirty the touch screens get I guess lol! it just seems like you'd need to constantly be wiping it no?

Expert Forum User

I put an invisiblesheild screen protector on mine. I don't notice it getting dirty or grimey but if I happen to get fingerprints or something on there, it's easy to wipe off. I found getting used to texting on it took a bit but it's not bad now.

Expert Forum User

I have an LG Rumour2. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done.

I have a blackberry bold, BEST phone I have ever had. It has the keyboard so its easy to email/txt. It has bbm which makes txting so much easier (u can even put people who dont have bb on bbm so you can still use it with people who have other phones)

Now if you use alot of apps other than email/browser/facebook, it will use a lot of battery. I dont use much other than those three, its very rarely I use my phone to watch videos, or download an app for games or something.... If you mostly stick to those three your battery should last a week or so. I am constantly on my phone for emails/txting (like 50 emails a day, and over 400 txts, plus facebook and internet) and sometimes I can go over a week without charging. Even if you use it a lot and drain the battery it only takes 2 hours to fully recharge.

I have had a ton of cellphones in the past and I find the blackberry to be the easiest to use, with the most features. Plus I have never had any technical issues with it, its a solid device.

Saying that whole novel I wanted to add that its very user dependend. I have had samsung phones break after a month, had them for more than a year too. I had a horrible time with errors on my iphone, and I hated the touch screen keyboard, I never got used to it and I found I used so much more data with it for whatever reason. I switched to the bb after the iphone and I do just as much but use less data...My plan from rogers costs me $35 a month and it includes 200min plus my data.

Expert Forum User

Samsung galaxy, skinny and bigger screen. Love it!

HTC Desire, I love it, does everything I need without the price of an iPhone.

Expert Forum User

we are getting the samsung galaxy s3 i think :S
    it is nicknamed 'the photographers cell phone' because it's camera and capabilities are the best out there. Since pretty much all we do is text and take pics with our phones, those are what we're getting

I have a black berry and like it

“life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away“

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast