Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm so sorry that you are having to process this news.
    HappyandBlessed
    Maman to five
    DS born still Dec '97
    DS Dec '98
    DS Dec '03
    DS Sept '06
    DD May '10

im sorry your going through this...

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Oh mna my heart is breaking for you. I know how hard this journey has been for you and I hate seeing how much of an emotional rollercoaster this has been for you. Big Hugs hun. If you need a shoulder to text on you know my number
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I'm sorry to hear that. I know this might not help but I do know a couple and he had at a point essentially a zero sperm count (not sure if or what her issues were I can't recall) from my understanding and then it did go up a bit and they did IVF a few times and when they gave up on all medical intervention decided to give Osteopathy a try and they got pregnant within a month.

Obviously their details are fuzzy for me to recall but the long story short was it was a long road for them and when they gave up and switched to Osteopathy they conceived there LO.

Social Media Guru

Thanks everyone for the support and the kind words.

my2babies: I have tried other routes besides medical....naturapath, accupuncture, massage but all infutile.

I am actually better then I thought I would be about the news...its almost like a means to an end....I think not knowing was the worst part.

DH is being referred to an uriologist to figure out why he has a male factor so if we do pool enough money together he will be all fixed (or not).

Its honestly like blinds have been lifted off my eyes...if I want a child IVF is the only way (if it works) so how do I come up with 7-10K a session. In 7 hours I have come up with a plan I don't think I've ever had so many thoughts at once working together.

1) We need to pay off debts....so we will I will pick up extra jobs here and there to pay off our 45K of debt
    2) Rewriting the mortage might be a possibility to combine consumer debt and this can be looked at in October
    3) The biggest thing I make 36K a year Dh 26K a year essentially we need to make more money so in September I will enroll at Weable to get all courses I need (as I cannot apply as a mature student and I've been out of school too long for any credits to be counted and get courses I need and then apply to UWO for 4 year program for BSCN in nursing....this will provide more income.

By the time I finish school and been working for a year the only debt we should have is student loan for me (no big deal in my eyes) we can get a line of credit to go through with IVF

So if all works out in 6 years we should be able to go through with IVF...I will still be “young“ at that point putting me at 33 and DH at 35...defintely not the most ideal age that I wanted but still ok.

We're here for you, every step. You're own personal cheer squad ����

Expert Forum User

I sorry to hear your news, but sounds like you have a good plan. I will cheer you on as you go!!

Oh, I am so sorry.

It is good that you have youth on your side and you can put a plan in motion to try in a few years.
    Mom to a sweet baby boy, born August 6, 2012.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Just seeing this now hon. Big hugs to you. If you need anything - you know where to find me!
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

I do not know your journey as I am new here but I just wanted to send big huge virtual hugs.

I battled infertility for the longest 2 years of my life, I was told that IVF would be our only option as well. Since I was young the dr had said we could try IUI a couple times just for kicks, he didnt think it would work...

the month before we were going to proceed with IUI we got pregnant on our own with a little miracle. He is 8 months old now.

The infertility journey is by far the hardest thing you will ever face, stay strong, I believe one day you will be a mommy!

We're here for you to support/cheer you on. It sounds like you have a good plan in place.

Expert Forum User

hugs to you I have been there and went through one round of ivf.
    Scentsy Rep. on Facebook Perfectly-Scented Scentsy my website www.perfectly-scented.scentsy.ca

Fundraising to get our daughter a service dog. please feel free to visit her fundraising page https://www.facebook.com/groups/415637608516807/

SPARKLE TATTOO!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danas...41850885905215

Expert Forum User

It's awesome to hear you have a plan in place!!! Thoughts are with you M!!!

Expert Forum User

I am so sorry to hear this SS. I think you know my story! You are still young, I pray that it can all work out for you.
    HUGS!!

Expert Forum User

Good luck with the plan. It sounds like the plan itself will lead to many positive changes even without the added benefit of being able to afford IVF.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast