Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default *Allie* - Check your door step!

There has been a special delivery for you!
    ~ "A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."~

Anonymous......

THANK YOU! YOu must have come while we were enjoying our Canada Day cake from my fil and mil, because we only got home a half hour before they left - and that's the only time you could have snuck up to the house
    Thank you for the awesome surprises
    My picky eater dd even wants to try the fruits she saw, which is a big step for her -- normally she isn't adventurous with food!
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Ok I am outing myself now. The fruit was from Market yesturday, but we had a tonne of company and I never made it out for delivery until today. The blue envelope was the stuff that FedEx brought me back when you moved .. sorry Now that I am home I realized that the card did not gowith it, but it just said that I hoped the children enjoyed th stickers and to buy a special treat to help celebrate (all be it a little late) the special birthday your family had

The other thing is a dip baker from epicure and then the mix to make it. I hope you like it. It is one of my favorites.

Did you get the email after Aunt Pentunia asked you for your new address?? It should have come from either Rogers or Today's Parent? I never saw a post after so now I am worried you did not get it If not For June I ordered you a subscription to Today's Parent for 1 year. I thought it would be a nice way to keep getting something for the whole year through (and my SS from first round did it for me too ). If you do not recieve one before Aug 1st please let me know. It said 6-8 weeks so I will follow up if it does not come

It has been fun having you for a SS. I wish it was longer now that I can deliver I did not get you until a bit later and there were a few rough patches but I hope you enjoyed your gifts.

Have a wonderful Canada Day and awesome summer !!!!
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

I'll have to go check through my mails, I never noticed that, sorry! I'll do that soon. Thanks for everything!

the dip thing is a totally new thing to me, but sounds fun. I like dips generally so should be good. What do you dip in it, like crackers or veggies or what?
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Ok I've gone through a bunch of emails and I don't see one telling me about the subscription, but I see a lot of ones from Today's Parent (surveys, contests, etc) so that's probably a good sign. Thank you!
    I'm excited. I love getting mail
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

You are very welcome

I make that dip as a hot dip. It is really yummy if you get a baguette or some greek pitas and cut them up. Then dip those in it when it is hot and bubbly. It is a great appetizer or a snack later at night if you need something for sharing around a board game, table for chatting etc. I hope you enjoy it If the directions on the jar do not suit your tastes check out the epicureselections.com website. You can enter your dip name in the recipee search and it will give you other ways to use it too
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal