Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Default FOOGO COOP on YAHOO

Foogo Website link

Foogo pricing is as follows: (all items are available in blue or pink). Prices listed in USD.

7 oz. SIPPY CUP (w/ handles) $9.00
    7 oz. SIPPY CUP (w/o handles) $9.00
    10 oz - FOOD JAR $11.00
    12 oz - STRAW BOTTLE $9.00

There is a $2 per order coop fee plus shipping via USPS to you.

Straw bottles are back ordered until the beginning of May, but we should still order them now.

The minimum order is $500. (about 60 items).

No maximum.

OPENING DATE: ASAP

CLOSING DATE: Final orders and payments are due by March 28 - *Extended to April 1st*

On the yahoo board http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Foogo/ the mods pulled it because I asked for orders over there. Please send everyone there with their orders only. They can email questions to eric.law@live.com if the mysticmomma1879@yahoo.com doesn't work.

Please format your order as follows:

(qty) color item

SHIPPING FEES:
    Shipping to me is free. Canadian orders accepted! I will ship the best way for you via USPS only. These weigh about 2.2lbs each.

PAYMENT INFO:
    maggiejane25@yahoo.com I can accept all types of paypal. If you send an e-check, we will have to wait for it to clear before shipping. (must include fees on orders)

Please put Foogo/MDC Name (if applicable) in the subject line and copy your entire order into the notes section. If you do not do so, I will refund your payment and ask that you resubmit it.

Once we are close to the date, I will post a TOTAL due. Please send no payments before getting your total due. I am going to try to make this work with only one payment per person.

CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations are fine up until I place the order with thermos. Please edit and erase you order post if you cancel.

REFUNDS: I will help facilitate refunds through thermos for defective items only.

Please keep in mind that these are in USD and will be shipped via USPS from the states. Duty and taxes are always a possibility but are unlikely on small orders/packages.

She can accept funded PayPal and CC PayPal (you pay the fees which can be calculated here @ http://ppcalc.com/ - I'm not certain if you need to select the "Include 2.5% Currency Conversion Fee" box or not If any one here knows, please post.
    Last edited by MilkyMama; 03-29-2008 at 12:04 PM.
    *sigh*

Breastfeeding Success Essentials:
    SUPPORT ~ EDUCATION ~ DETERMINATION

Beat the "Booby Traps" to Breastfeeding Success!

~The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'~

~Do or Do Not. There is no try.~
    Yoda

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I'll have to have a look at this, thanks!

As for the currency conversion, when you send USD, they charge you a currency conversion fee/give you a lower currency conversion than what is quoted for the day, so you wind up paying it and they get the total in USD that you asked them to send. At least, that is how I've always done it and haven't ever run into problems.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by lhastie View Post
    I'll have to have a look at this, thanks!

As for the currency conversion, when you send USD, they charge you a currency conversion fee/give you a lower currency conversion than what is quoted for the day, so you wind up paying it and they get the total in USD that you asked them to send. At least, that is how I've always done it and haven't ever run into problems.
    Call it lack of sleep or whatever but I'm still confuzzled Just tell me what options to select on the ppcalc and I will do it

Either way, I know it's a good deal. A friend just bought one sippy recently for $25 Even with exchange and shipping, these are coming out to around $13 each. But bloody hell are they ever heavy!

MM
    *sigh*

Yoda

Thanks for posting MM. These are $18.99 at T2T.
    K ~ Wife and Helpmeet to J, SAHM to DD, M ('05) and DS, B ('07) an'd blessing no. 3 due Oct.'09!

I have a snap press! PM if you have something that needs resin snaps replaced or added. Diapers, clothes, etc.

lhastie...are you ordering? B is drinking from a straw (but not his KK sippy, grrr.) I might be able to convince DH if we share shipping? I know it closes today so I may be too late...

MM - if the straw cups are back-ordered anyway, would you mind if I got it shipped with yours and you could just bring it when you are here? Still deciding if DH will let me, lol.
    Last edited by MMmama; 03-28-2008 at 11:23 AM.
    K ~ Wife and Helpmeet to J, SAHM to DD, M ('05) and DS, B ('07) an'd blessing no. 3 due Oct.'09!

I have a snap press! PM if you have something that needs resin snaps replaced or added. Diapers, clothes, etc.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by MMmama View Post
    MM - if the straw cups are back-ordered anyway, would you mind if I got it shipped with yours and you could just bring it when you are here? Still deciding if DH will let me, lol.
    I'm ordering the straw sippies (2 blue ones). They're on b/o until May. We can split shipping costs so long as you don't want more than 3 for a total of 5 between us.

The website says they are .67 lbs each. Shipping costs to Canada via USPS for 4 lbs or less are reasonable as they can be shipped "First Class International" - The most we would be looking at (for the 4 lb max weight) would be $15.46 if I calculated properly.

LMK and I can add your order to mine.

MM
    *sigh*

Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMama View Post
    I'm ordering the straw sippies (2 blue ones). They're on b/o until May. We can split shipping costs so long as you don't want more than 3 for a total of 5 between us.

The website says they are .67 lbs each. Shipping costs to Canada via USPS for 4 lbs or less are reasonable as they can be shipped "First Class International" - The most we would be looking at (for the 4 lb max weight) would be $15.46 if I calculated properly.

LMK and I can add your order to mine.

MM
    I was just going to order the one straw sippy. I hate to wait that long, so that's my only issue. By May he'll probably use his KK sippy, LOL. Hubby should be home around 4:30ish so I'll get back to you asap with my final answer.

Thanks.

Expert Forum User

I was just going to order the one straw sippy. I hate to wait that long, so that's my only issue. By May he'll probably use his KK sippy, LOL. Hubby should be home around 4:30ish so I'll get back to you asap with my final answer.

Thanks.
    Any news?
    *sigh*

Yoda

Expert Forum User

I'll take a food jar (blue) $11 if its still o.k to order?

Any news?
    Sorry. DH was out of town and didn't get home until dinner, and by the time we were done the kids had to go to bed, blah, blah, blah.

I'm going to do it. If I change my mind I'm sure I can sell it for what I pay. So please add one blue straw sippy to your order and I'll just get it from you when you are in town. Just let me know when you need the PP and I'll send it right over. Thanks again.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyk View Post
    I'll take a food jar (blue) $11 if its still o.k to order?
    I'm not hosting the coop just relaying the info on it You can place the order yourself via the yahoo link in my OP.

MM
    *sigh*

Yoda

Expert Forum User

Sorry. DH was out of town and didn't get home until dinner, and by the time we were done the kids had to go to bed, blah, blah, blah.

I'm going to do it. If I change my mind I'm sure I can sell it for what I pay. So please add one blue straw sippy to your order and I'll just get it from you when you are in town. Just let me know when you need the PP and I'll send it right over. Thanks again.
    I'll add it now, I hope it's not too late... Should be okay.

MM
    *sigh*

Yoda

I'll add it now, I hope it's not too late... Should be okay.

MM
    If it is too late no worries. I should have gotten my act together sooner. I'm not getting any notifications for some reason, so if I don't respond that's why.

Expert Forum User

MMmama I ordered the sippy for you. If you prefer, I can front the costs and wait until they arrive for you to pay me either via PP or cash in person. I'll pay 2/3 of the costs and you'd pay 1/3 of the costs (coop fee/shipping/possible taxes/duties). Does that work for you?

The coop has been extended to April 1st so those interested still have a few more days.

MM
    *sigh*

Yoda

MMmama I ordered the sippy for you. If you prefer, I can front the costs and wait until they arrive for you to pay me either via PP or cash in person. I'll pay 2/3 of the costs and you'd pay 1/3 of the costs (coop fee/shipping/possible taxes/duties). Does that work for you?
    [/B]MM
    Sounds great. I can pay you cash when you come if that's easier for you. Thanks so much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast