This time, we learned from our first round and aimed higher! It also took two days to do it all, so sorry, I lied in the title.
35 Meals, plus snacks for 2 adults and 3 light eaters.
1. 2 x Pizza dough and sauce (dough was done in my breadmaker) Easy Pizza Sauce III Recipe - Allrecipes.com
2. 2 x Easy Chicken Burritos (made 4 meals worth) Easy Chicken Burritos (Perfect for the Freezer!) | Heavenly Homemakers
3. 2 x Favourite Casserole Favorite Casserole | OAMC from Once A Month Mom
4. Greek Turkey Meatloaf (split into two) Greek turkey meatloaf recipe - The Perfect Pantry®
5. Chicken and Broccoli Bake Chicken and Broccoli Bake | OAMC from Once A Month Mom
6. 2 x Southwest Beans and Rice Southwest Rice and Beans by Once a Month Mom | OAMC from Once A Month Mom
7. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf What's Cookin, Chicago?: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
8. Chicken with Honey Sauce (split into two) The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis: Freezer Cooking #2
9. Tatertot Casserole http://dreamingofpoultry.com/sites/d...r%20Meals2.pdf
10. Fettuccine Bake http://dreamingofpoultry.com/sites/d...r%20Meals2.pdf
11. Lasagna (upped by 1/3 and split into two) http://dreamingofpoultry.com/sites/d...r%20Meals2.pdf
12. Stroganoff Meatballs (split into two) http://dreamingofpoultry.com/sites/d...r%20Meals2.pdf
13. Sloppy Cornbread Muffins (doubled and split into 4 meals) Sloppy Cornbread Muffins | Heavenly Homemakers
14. Chicken and Black Bean Chili (split into two) pregnant: Freezer Meals 101
15. Breakfast Burritos (split into three meals, plus snacks for DH) pregnant: Freezer Meals 101
16. Sausage and Peppers (split into two) The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis: Freezer Cooking- Slow Cooker Meals!
17. Sweet and Tangy Meatballs (split into two) Ring Around the Rosies: Freezer Cooking
18. 2 x Wild Rice Chicken 10 Freezer Meals in 1 Day! | Dreaming of Poultry
19. Giant Breakfast Cookies Giant Breakfast Cookies | Heavenly Homemakers
20. Homemade Cereal Bars Homemade Cereal Bar Cookies | OAMC from Once A Month Mom
We cooked all of the meat that needed cooking, shredded cheese, chopped vegetables and labelled our bags the day before. I also made a batch of the Homemade Cereal bars prior to.
The total cost of ingredients and supplies was approximately $350-400, depending on how well stocked you are for the basics.