Default Play group/get together w my 8mo old

I would love to meet some new moms.
    I have two boys. 3 and 8mo. My 3yr old is in daycare ft so it would prob be just my youngest.
    We love to meet somewhere safe for him to crawl around...,,and maybe parks as it gets nicer. I would host at my place but can't due to renos right now.
    Was thinking one day next week.....maybe at oeyc? Maitland?

Hello,
    I have a 4yr old and a 9mo old. I would be up to hanging out, we head to the Crouch branch library at least once a week in the afternoon.

Crouch Neighbourhood Resource Centre

Expert Forum User

I'd also love a get together. I have a 8m and 3y boy. We go to childreach quite a bit.
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mommymanda View Post
    I'd also love a get together. I have a 8m and 3y boy. We go to childreach quite a bit.
    Which child reach do you go to?
    Is that the same as oeyc?
    Do you take both kids?

Would love to finally get something going.......been talking about it for a while but it never seems to happen!

What are your schedules like next week?
    I have swim lessons w my little guy Tuesday's at 11.....

A good time for me, (nap wise), is usually early afternoon....but he is fairly flexible!

Expert Forum User

We are usually at Childreach on maitland, I just still no it by OEYC. I have both boys with me.

Mornings are usually the easiest for me, I drop DD off at school than find something to do to kill time. Afternoons can work, but I need to be home by three to get DD again.

I do have alot going on next week, I'll have to double check, but I think Monday and Wednesday are open, maybe Friday.
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Mornings are good too! I mentioned afternoon because most people have seemed to like that better but, we are always up by 730 usually so.......what time do you get there?
    Let me know which day works best for you, I think I can do Wednesday or Friday for sure...
    He may be going to daycare w his brother Monday morning to get introduced as that is where he will go when I get back to work. Not sure yet.

I know it's in the north end but a few people on this site have been talking about going to a playgroup near Fanshawe Park Rd and Adelaide on Tuesday mornings. There's a nice small playgroup in the basement of a church called Dayspring Presbyterian Church at Philbrook and Adelaide from 9:30-11:30am. Maybe that would work too although it's not down town. Just a thought. Open to anyone and a nice safe space for all ages. I love that it's not too too busy!!