Banned

Default Can there be a 'Must read section' with ...

all the posts on 'how to create/delete/edit posts', a brief synopsis of the content allowed for each section (of which there are way many), guidelines for the anon section and suggestion box, any other rules that should be read before trying to post on the forum. I am finding it utterly confusing and frustrating and feel like all I do is chase my tail because I might have put something in the wrong place, said the wrong thing or don't know where to put something. I understand the need to keep things organized and under control, but is ther no way all the rules, tips, guidelines, how tos can be placed into one section: How to Use the Londonmoms forum perhaps or ... 'Must Read'.

I believe there is one. Give me a few minutes and I'll get it for you!

Banned

Absolutely, but couldn't the 'how to post anon threads and/or other little how tos, etc be all placed in that one category instead of spread out over the forum? I'm talking about posts like: how to make an anon post, anon rules, suggestion box rules, ... any type of rule intended to be for the benefit of the forum users, is my thought. It would just make it easier so you just scroll down the threads in that one category, ... read them all, or some or ... whatever, and then you're good. I mention it because of two things: 1. Suggestion box, I thought had to do with suggestions to improve the site but reading the “rules“ as I did, my post in here on accessibility is totally inappropriate, and I got the impression it will be deleted abruptly. 2. Sometimes it feels like you're wading through water when you're trying to figure out which niche to stick a post into. I ranted about accessibility in ChitChat because it said, anything but the kids, but that was prob inappropriate too. It just irritates me is all, but ... whatever works.