Howdy. New here.
I now have a new babe at home and wanted to make my own IWK Buttocks Paste. I'm a Grad of Dalhousie University College of Pharmacy and made pounds and pounds of the stuff as a student back in the day.
The only thing that kept coming up when I searched on the net for the instructions was for a product someone was producing and charging an arm and a leg for.
I don't think so.
This recipe was always free if you called. After some searching I found my pocket manual for compounding with the directions. The manual gives quantities in grams and mls. I have included the imperials. Not an exact conversion, but it works.

Buttocks Paste

Compound Benzoin Tincture a.k.a - Friar's Balsam 5ml (1 tsp)
Cold Cream 33gr (1 oz)
Zinc Cream 33gr (1 oz)
White soft Parrafin to make 100 gr (1 oz will work)

For the cold cream we always used to use Nivea Cream or Ponds Cold Cream.
Zinc Cream - whatever you have (Zincofax, store brand, doesn't matter)
White soft parrafin = Vaseline (or the store brand)

Where possible try to get products that are unscented. If you can't, no worries. Use what you have.

Instructions to make it:

Heat the white soft parrafin until just melted. (be very careful, use low heat only - A.) Add the Zinc Cream. Stir until blended. Mix in the Cold Cream. Let cool. Add small amounts of the Friar's Balsam at a time and mix until smooth. Cool completely.

You should end up with a light beige cream, that is fairly thick and smells lovely. ) And it works. And it doesn't cost $46 a pound to make either!

I was really annoyed by this, can't ya tell!