Default Hotels near Pearson Int Airport

We are flying out of Toronto in the afternoon and we plan on driving. But when we come home we don't get in until 1230 am. So we wanted to get a room so we can sleep and come home in the morning.

What hotels are closest to the airport? And the least expensive (Just need a place to lay our heads, nothing fancy)

Also, does anyone know if the hotel will let us park our car in their lot before the trip, so we can just go to the hotel and then home in the morning?

TIA

We usually do Park n Fly Park'N Fly Airport Parking. You have a choice of spending the night before and keeping your car there in their parking lot, or in your situation, parking it there and then spending the night.

We stayed at a Best Western. It had a pool and a hot breakfast. It's an older hotel but provided what we needed. They also had a shuttle service too.

But there are plenty to choose from with Park N Fly.

Expert Forum User

yes, if you are staying when you return, you can stop in and park your car before you head to the airport...then have the hotel shuttle pick you up when you get back. Last winter we stayed at a hotel right across the street from Pearson, took just a couple of minutes to get there- they had a swimming pool, hot tub and continental breakfast. I can go check my email to see where I booked. I know we were thinking the one attached to the airport, but I couldn't convince myself to spent $200..this came in at about $130??? parking on it' own runs about $70 if you get a great deal. Hope you are going somewhere warm!!!! We are thinking California this summer, so no winter trip for us

Expert Forum User

We always stay at Crowne plaza, right across the street, and free parking up to 21 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless in London View Post
    yes, if you are staying when you return, you can stop in and park your car before you head to the airport...then have the hotel shuttle pick you up when you get back. Last winter we stayed at a hotel right across the street from Pearson, took just a couple of minutes to get there- they had a swimming pool, hot tub and continental breakfast. I can go check my email to see where I booked. I know we were thinking the one attached to the airport, but I couldn't convince myself to spent $200..this came in at about $130??? parking on it' own runs about $70 if you get a great deal. Hope you are going somewhere warm!!!! We are thinking California this summer, so no winter trip for us
    Did you book through park and fly, or just book on your own?

Thanks for the tip on the park and fly, I read some reviews and i hope if we go that way that we don't have trouble with the shuttle coming back from the airport.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Caedensmom View Post
    Did you book through park and fly, or just book on your own?

Thanks for the tip on the park and fly, I read some reviews and i hope if we go that way that we don't have trouble with the shuttle coming back from the airport.
    I have never booked my hotel stay through park and fly. I didn't realize they had a hotel package also. I booked through the hotel. I usually call, as sometimes you can get better prices than online.

Expert Forum User

My parents have done this, but you need to be very clear when you make your reservation that you will be staying at the end of the trip and ask for a late checkout as you will be in so late. You can drop your car off at the hotel before you leave and take the shuttle. The last time they did this was at the
    Courtyard Toronto Airport: Toronto Business Hotels

It won't be cheap, but compared to regular park n fly, it is worth it.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I stayed at the Sheraton a few years ago, I believe it's attached to the airport. It was nice, great service, not too pricey.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by brown_eyed_girl View Post
    I stayed at the Sheraton a few years ago, I believe it's attached to the airport. It was nice, great service, not too pricey.
    When we were looking here last year it was $199 a night, we stayed across the street at another Sheraton and I think it was ??$129
    Toronto Airport Hotels | Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport | Mississauga, Ontario

I ended up booking the comfort inn airport hotel. It is on airport road on airport property, just down from the sheraton.

It had really good reviews, and for the few bad ones, the manager responded to the post and settled everything, even calling the customers at home. So I got a good feeling about it.

The manager was mentioned on multiple sites and reviews so i think it will be good. It was $110 for a queen room with 8 days parking and shuttle to and from the airport.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Caedensmom View Post
    I ended up booking the comfort inn airport hotel. It is on airport road on airport property, just down from the sheraton.

It had really good reviews, and for the few bad ones, the manager responded to the post and settled everything, even calling the customers at home. So I got a good feeling about it.

The manager was mentioned on multiple sites and reviews so i think it will be good. It was $110 for a queen room with 8 days parking and shuttle to and from the airport.
    DH & I have stayed here in the past with no issues. I like the 8 days of free parking thing too we were actually booked in @ this hotel for New years Eve since we were flying out the following a.m. @ Pearson @ 8am & had to be there for 6am. My aunt & uncle who live in Mississauga offered to host my parents & Dh & I for supper then overnight stay @ their place We took a fancy cab/limo to & from the airport which was cheaper than staying the night @ the hotel but had they not offered this to us, I;d stay @ this hotel again.