Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I like Leslie because she is a darn energizer bunny. Just listening to what her day is like makes me tired but entertains me none the less. She always keeps me busy and gives postive feedback
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

I like Chinup because I learn a lot from her. She really pays attention to things in our environment and often shares her opinoins. I have never thought of food etc... the way she does and have started to become more interested. Keep sharing lady.
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

OH SHIT. I got more to share but I just read MW's rules.. and I totally broke them!!!! I am sorry... others need to post so I can share more. I am not suppose to be serial posting. My bad.

Ack! I serial posted too.
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.

I like Corazenia because she serial posts too! And cause she took the time to say nice things about some of our LM's. She seems to be really nice and thoughtful!!!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Happily Ever After View Post
    OH SHIT. I got more to share but I just read MW's rules.. and I totally broke them!!!! I am sorry... others need to post so I can share more. I am not suppose to be serial posting. My bad.
    LMAO, this is why I like you hahaha.

I like SlowlyGoingCrazy because her name describes motherhood perfectly I like that you can really see how much love she has for her little ones in the things she posts, and I admire her strength. I wish she'd post more often as I really do enjoy her posts, well except the sad ones. They make me want to give her a huge hug!

Oh gosh! That's sweet of you, HEA. Now I like you too! You're really nice and thoughtful, too. And you have an eye for detail - like rules and stuff. That's important! It would appear that we have a lot of people we like in common. I think I can safely assume you have great taste in friends!
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.

Expert Forum User

I like Dawn because any time I've really felt badly about being apart of LMs, she's been there to give me a bit of a pick me up. She's very level headed, and I admire her ability to think clearly and share non-biased opinions.

I like Sunrise cause she is so darn talented! Her scrapbook pages are amazing (not to mention 2 of the cutest kids!) and it seems like she really pays attention to all the details. I also like that she knew DH as a child - and am still waiting on some embarassing stories I can hold over his head.

Expert Forum User

I like and miss NotMyrrah because she seemed to have some big inside joke going with everyone and seemed like a really fun person. I really wish I could have had the chance to get to know her better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12