Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Default Confidence Boost. [Game]

I like _username_here_ because ________....

In this game, you name a user and what you like about them, you can name more then 1 thing you like about this person, but not more then 1 username in the same post. You also cannot post twice in a row.

Sounds easy enough right?
    I'll start.....

I like SittingPretty because... she taught me a lot about myself through our conflicts and generally gives me really good advice. She's also very patient, I must have PM'd her a hundred times about OW stuff asking the same things over and over, and each time she answered trying to help me understand. For that I thank you, SittingPretty.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I like MidnightWhispers because while she seems to have a lot to learn in life (and don't we all!), she's got her heart in the right place and that shows through in everything she posts. And while I may not always agree with her, I do admire her. She's made some tough choices in life that I don't know if I could have done. And she seems to really enjoy her little guy.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

I like *allie* because she's not afraid to participate in this game! I also like her because she's very nice (most of the time) Lol.

I just thought it'd be neat to be able to give eachother a bit of a boost, game style.. sorry nobody else likes it

Ooh, I think this thread is a super idea. I didn't see it until now. Let's see who do I pick? I like a LOT of people here.

I'll start with Leslie. I like her. She has more energy than anyone I know. She has super cool kids. She is friendly to everyone, and she seems to genuinely love people. I don't get that. She shows up for EVERY soccer game, and she kicks soccer butt. She shows that ball who's boss. She works incredibly hard at everything. I want to be just like her, but I am too content to sit in my comfy spot on my couch with a cup of tea.
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.

I also like One Ordinary Girl. She is an awesome mom, and you can tell because her girls LOVE LOVE LOVE her. And her girls are the sweetest and kindest girls. Although sometimes C runs faster than J, and J gets upset. That's understandable. She is also kind and funny, and I can't thank her enough for swooping in at the last minute and picking me up on her way to soccer skillz training once. That was cool. OOG is also a soccer superstar. I see a soccer theme here.
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.

I also like Lauranasmom. You guessed it. She, too, is a soccer superstar. She's a ball stopper. She's always nice to me. She's another super mom to a super kid. I hear she's good with numbers. You can count on her to always show up and be ready to play. She's never late. I was also shocked to learn that she's a smidgeon older than me 'cause she doesn't look a day over 30. That's not crazy talk.

Chinup is my peep. I like her. She makes me want to be a better, mo' thoughtful and well-meaning person. She challenges me to run faster and longer. She is the reason I play soccer 'cause I knew she wouldn't make fun of my lack of skills. She is the strongest girl I know. Most people start with a scarf to learn to knit, she started with a SWEATER! She's very brave. She is also a good driver and is always kind by picking me up and returning me home safely when I don't have the car. I should listen to her more - as she has a mountain of great advice. She doesn't judge me. She celebrates my successes. I know I'm forgetting a lot. Ooh, she's very organized - the soccer ladies leave it to her to sign us up which can't be fun or easy. Kudos to her.

I like Whirlygirl too. I wish I had an eighth of her creativity and artistic skills. I look at her pictures, and I want to jump in on the fun, the adventure, the serenity, the beauty . . . all of it. And she is kind and generous and sweet. She is also honest and open. And I wish I could take all of the not knowing, the worrying and the pain away. She rocks. Plain and simple.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I like HEA because well, she is just cool. LMAO
    Last edited by Happily Ever After; 01-02-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Expert Forum User

I like Happily Ever After because she is very funny, and most of her posts manage to make me laugh if not smile.

I like Midnight Whispers because she always shares funny stories about her son. Since our LO's are around the same age it is always fun to read. I will NEVER forget M pretending to be a cat cause well my M did that too!!
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

I like Dawn because she is a great supporter. She always tries to see the positive of things and is very balanced in her feedback. Whenever I need advice, she is a great go to girl to have in my corner.

I like KATHYM because she is just darn funny. She has a very sarcastic wit about her that I enjoy! Not to mention she will have your back regardless.
    Last edited by Happily Ever After; 01-02-2012 at 05:16 PM.

I like OOG because she is a great friend on and off the site. She always has something positive to say and I trust her opinoins.

I like AP because she is such a strong mama. While I think her movie judgements are poor (LOL) her 3 LO's are so lucky to have a mama like her! She knows what to say when I am down and one day I might just watch HP to make her smile (doubtful but maybe).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast