Expert Forum User

Default St. Joseph's Health Care Centre... Adolescent mental health

Anyone have btdt experiences with this place? I had been led to believe that this place was good. My daughter has been there almost 3wks now and I am honestly not impressed.

Expert Forum User

Maybe check with SittingPretty. I am not sure if D was at CPRI or if they are both now considered the same with everything amalgamating in this city.

Expert Forum User

I have not heard great things about the program nothing bad but like you said, nothing impressive.

I have heard amazing things about Homewood in Guelph, that it's worth the waiting list.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLove View Post
    Maybe check with SittingPretty. I am not sure if D was at CPRI or if they are both now considered the same with everything amalgamating in this city.
    thanks.

D has never ever been in the st. joes one she was at unit 3 with CPRI which actually may be a good option for your girl given what you have posted here. I know D's experience was not the greatest but she is not the easiest kid to deal with.

Expert Forum User

Thanks for the input. Further details about my daughters latest admission can be found in the anonymous section. I'm the one who was asking about Skype. This is currently an open police investigation. The cell phone and laptop have just been returned to me, the iPod is still being processed. Police are now looking for evidence of luring... And tbe hospital continues to give my girl Internet access???

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya-Mae View Post
    Thanks for the input. Further details about my daughters latest admission can be found in the anonymous section. I'm the one who was asking about Skype. This is currently an open police investigation. The cell phone and laptop have just been returned to me, the iPod is still being processed. Police are now looking for evidence of luring... And tbe hospital continues to give my girl Internet access???
    im not suprised.

unit 3 at least was good for not letting the girls on the net alone and stuff. file a complaint with the supervisors and dont be surprised if they say “shes not here to be punished“ i swear 1/2 the staff on those wards just do wht they can to keep the kids happy