Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good to know about Scrappin Great Deals! As I mentioned, I knew she used to years ago but was unsure about now so that's great that you are doing it! I thought it would probably be way too time- consuming to keep that up as well.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by dexter6 View Post
    Good to know about Scrappin Great Deals! As I mentioned, I knew she used to years ago but was unsure about now so that's great that you are doing it! I thought it would probably be way too time- consuming to keep that up as well.
    Exactly! She just doesn't have enough time anymore. I'm grateful that she feels I can “fill her shoes.“
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by starinlondon View Post
    on average what you say the cost per page would be if you supplied all the supplies?
    By “you supplied all the supplies“ do you mean “me?“ Or “you“. Make sense?

I can charge you for all supplies used and an hourly wage (not my favourite because it takes a lot to calculate and keep track of everything) or I can charge just a flat rate depending on the style of the page. If I am supplying all the supplies, I have a tier-based system of charging depending on what style of pages you want. I can do a basic page to a fully-all-out-embellished page.
    For example, one of the albums I did for someone, it was $10 per page but I threw in the album for free. Half of the pages were mostly archiving newspaper clippings, but half were pretty embellished. Another client, the pages were somewhere in between and I charged her $10 per page. These were both a few years ago.

If you were to supply all of the supplies, then it would definitely be cheaper...but the majority of the cost (I charge anyway) is for the labour.

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

I meant if I gave the supplies with the photos

Expert Forum User

HOLY! Check out this lady's prices! Crazy. I think I'm under charging... LOL

Custom Scrapbook Rates, Packages and Prices | Lily Avenue Paper Designs

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by starinlondon View Post
    I meant if I gave the supplies with the photos
    Again, it would depend on how much time is anticipated to complete each page. I'll PM you....

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by tansie View Post
    HOLY! Check out this lady's prices! Crazy. I think I'm under charging... LOL

Custom Scrapbook Rates, Packages and Prices | Lily Avenue Paper Designs
    holy crap is right... i looked at her portfolio and its cute, but not much better then what my one and only scrapbook made from a kit from winners looks like. i thought mine wasn't that great but seeing her pages makes me think that its alright. but i've seen much better “handmade“ pages posted on here and elsewhere.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by /wasn't me/ View Post
    holy crap is right... i looked at her portfolio and its cute, but not much better then what my one and only scrapbook made from a kit from winners looks like. i thought mine wasn't that great but seeing her pages makes me think that its alright. but i've seen much better “handmade“ pages posted on here and elsewhere.
    That's what I was thinking. I only glanced at a couple of pages, but they were what I would consider “basic“ pages! Nothing too fancy or complicated on them. I think I need to get a website together specific to scrapping for others! Of course, I wouldn't charge nearly THAT much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12