Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LMBA sale is almost here!

Huge selection of gently used maternity, baby and children’s fall and winter clothing, plus boots, snow suits, swings, high chairs, strollers, toys, bedding, books, movies, potties, car seats, and TONS more!

For Safety Reasons, NO Strollers, Car Seats or Wagons are allowed inside on the Friday night

1st 450 customers receive a free goodie bag!

Cash & DEBIT accepted!
    For more info visit www.londonmultiples.com

Sept 30-Oct 1. Click link for more info.

I am loving these mom to mom sales! If I have time on the days non members are allowed to go, I'll try to check it out I might not be able to buy much this time around but I'll bring one of the MIL's... it's always a hit with them!

Expert Forum User

I am excited i missed the last one we showed up at 2:30 not kowing it closed at 2pm on the saturday.
    ~Who ever said "don't cry over spilt milk" has never been a breast feeding mother with latch issues standing over a puddle

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I am tempted to go again this year but dont want to be disappointed yet again. How is the new location? Am I still going to be waiting hours to get in on a Friday night? are they still over priced? How likely am I to find boys size 1 winter boots?
    Mommy to DS Jan '06, DD July '09, DS Feb '11, DD Dec '12
    Wife to my wonderful DH of 8 years
    http://handsbetterfull.blogspot.com/

Are they handing out big bags again this year, or should I bring my laundry basket?

I'm excited Planning to go on the Saturday, hopefully there is still lots left! lol If it's only 2 bucks on the Friday, and free on the Saturday, I'd say you're not losing too much just checking it out and if it's not great, then just leave. lol

Expert Forum User

every time i have gone they have handed out big garbage bags at the door. and as for over priced i guess that is relitive... i got 2 garbage bags full of stuff for 60$ last time i wouldn't say that is over priced.
    ~Who ever said "don't cry over spilt milk" has never been a breast feeding mother with latch issues standing over a puddle

I'd say that's pretty good! I'm sure it depends on whose booth/when you go too. Usually people are pretty good at negotiating, especially when it gets closer to the end of the sale and they just need to get rid of stuff!

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Black View Post
    I'd say that's pretty good! I'm sure it depends on whose booth/when you go too. Usually people are pretty good at negotiating, especially when it gets closer to the end of the sale and they just need to get rid of stuff!
    I think this sale is set up differently? I was told it is all arranged by size etc... and prices are non-negotiable as there is no one there to negotiate with.

Is that wrong?
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Really?

Weird....

OK well I'm still gonna check it out on the day it's free. I have nothing to lose. lol You could be right, I've just been to Mom to Moms sales, not a MBA one :-/

It is nothing like the mom to mom sales. It is all seperated by sizes, and there is no negotiating, what the price is you pay. I go to every sale, and it is huge and crazy with people. If you are going Friday night, get there eairly, there is a long line to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by mumofgirls View Post
    For Safety Reasons, NO Strollers, Car Seats or Wagons are allowed inside on the Friday night
    So are strollers allowed on Sat?

I'm not going to bother with the line. I'll go Saturday when it's free, and then if I don't like it I haven't wasted any money lol

Trust me, theres no point in going on the Saturday. Things are sooo picked over!! Its well worth the wait in line and the $2!
    Just opened a new page making adorable girly things! Headbands, clips, tutu's, etc...

https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPeanuts

Yeah, but the fact that I've been to two sales in the past 2 weeks means I really actually don't need anything. It's more just to check it out and see what it's like. And do something when my child wakes me up at an ungodly hour on a Saturday morning

Plus, I effing hate crowds. HATE crowds!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast