Administrator Site Admin

Default Mark Ansara Co-operators Insurance

My name is Mark Ansara and I am an Associate Agent with The Co-operators General Insurance Group. I have been with the company for almost 2 years but my insurance background is extensive in the restoration business. The focus for my profession, as well as this forum, it to help people the same way that I want to be helped. When I look for a service, I seek a person who can talk at my level of understanding, who can provide me with the important details required to make a decision, and who I can potentially be friends with when the service has been initiated. My office is located in Woodstock, yet living in London allows me to take care of people personally and where they are comfortable, their home and place of business.

I specialize in Life Insurance but take great pride in the overall insurance package that is typically required. Home, Auto, Commercial, Home Based Business and Travel Insurance are daily concerns that have a variety of rules and options I truly enjoy meeting people and finding solutions, even if that solution is not me. It has to be the best solution for you! In this forum, I will strive to answer all questions, and will post weekly information that you may not be aware affects you. My key to success has been my Client Reviews. It is a true starting point to create that relationship of trust.

Thank you,

Mark Ansara
    Associate Agent
    The Co-operators General Insurance
    Mark_Ansara@cooperators.ca
    Tel: 519-539-6550
    Fax: 519-537-8326
    Last edited by Leslie; 09-08-2011 at 10:10 AM.