Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cmama View Post
    Ok I have the baby trend double that turns to a sit n stand and it is a giant piece of poop to push with both kids in it. Dh refuses to even use it now. We are currently looking at getting the baby jogger double city mini....ahh that one is amazing!!!!
    I actually find it really easy to push

We also have a Phil and teds. Once you use a nicer one you really see the difference!

Expert Forum User

I have a Valco Runabout Single Jogging Stroller with a Toddler Seat that is good up to 40 lbs. DS1 and DS2 still go in if they are going somewhere that is too far for them to walk but a good walk for me to do.

Folds up very easily and has a fixed wheel for jogging or unfix it to go shopping where there are tight corners. Awesome stroller. A few LM's have this stroller and rave over it as do I.

I got this stroller as a baby shower gift from my parents when DS1 was born and that was almost 6 years ago !!! So I have one stroller only.

Check out Valco on Tummies to Tots website.
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

ARGH! still undecided on a stroller . not sure to get the side by side stroller or the one after the other seating stroller. not sure if my little one will like the car seat to her side blocking her view, or will the baby disrupt her in her seat to stand up and look at the baby while strolling, or should i get the one where she cant see stroller as the seat is behind her.

but what about fitting in door?? such as if i get a side by side stroller....

and portability...turning corners etc.

dont know what to do....dont know what to get :S.....sigh....

We havbe teh city select double stroller...I LOVE IT!!!!! the seats are abck adn front. i find it folds smaller then the greco stroller and you can place the seats in many different ways. there is a new purple one out too..it fits great in stored and great for shopping as it has a big basket and you can buy adapters for an infant carseat. the double also go into a single once the older child is to big for the stroller. good luck with your decision. I know a bunch of girls that have this stroller and they LOVE it too...

heres teh link for the stroller so you can see waht its like Baby Jogger: strollers and jogging strollers from baby jogger.

Expert Forum User

peg perego aris twn 60/40 is the one we bought. i like it. it fits through anywhere that is wheel chair accessible so almost any store/office etc.

we have the kolkraft double stroller comes with 2 seats and we bought the adaprter bar for the carrier until he can sit in the seat it is very similar to the city elite only waaaayyy cheaper only catch???? it is sold in the states have seen them on kijiji though but dont be fooled they are woth not more than 200 brand new not like the city ones which are about 600-800 you can also position the seats to face each other both forward ect awsome stroller and compact

The City Select is amazing! I wish I would have known about it with my first child and I would have bought it straight out of the gate...the things you learn (a little too late)

I have the double city select. I hate it. It claims to have 60 different positions, but really only 2 position work once your not using the car seat adapter. They claim the kids can face eachother (If one of them doesnt mind a foot in the face during a tantrum) and its heavy once you have to kids in it. And my 2 are both under two.
    All I can say is that an inline double is better. Thats only my opinion. Bill and Teds sells a good one. Its nice and light and can get through any isle-just not much storage. But once you have 2 in the city select-not much storage room either.
    I take the bus alot and a side by side double would not work. They can be irritating in stores too.

Quote Originally Posted by ash1 View Post
    I have the double city select. I hate it. It claims to have 60 different positions, but really only 2 position work once your not using the car seat adapter. They claim the kids can face eachother (If one of them doesnt mind a foot in the face during a tantrum) and its heavy once you have to kids in it. And my 2 are both under two.
    You are right that it can be heavy, but I find that's only when the heavier child is away from you. It pushes like a breeze when the heavier one is closer to you. My kids love facing eachother, especially with a blanket draped like a little cave (it is a little tight, but it's they aren't getting along it's a quick seat change to another position). It's soooooo easy to pop the seats in and out to change to whatever position you want. The seats lie so flat that naptime is a breeze! This stroller was a hard sell for my hubby, but now he loves it too and is glad we upgraded from the Graco Metrolite (garbage).
    *Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength ~ Eric Hoffer*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12